Ecostar Plan has over 10 years of proven project experience in project planning and control, training in a diverse range of industries, having a team of experienced planning engineers who are able to understand client’s requirements.
Our team is experienced in using software as Microsoft Excel, Project, Primavera P6, TILOS or others, understanding that this are only tools, being important to know also global PM standards as Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Project Planning Engineer
- Perform Planning, scheduling/Project Controls activities within the Engineering department using Primavera/Microsoft Project/Tilos software
- Prepare initial schedules for different tenders
- Ability to produce level 3 schedules, Manpower histograms, Gantt chart, S curves with minimum guidance and supervision
- Daily/Weekly update of current project schedules
- Optimization and improvement of schedule sequences
- Integration and follow up of supplier schedules (internal/ external)
- Analysis and feedback of information to the PMs and the planning manager
- Project reporting
Project Management Trainer & Consultant
- Knowledge of the Internationally Project Management Standards (PMBoK-PMI, PM2, ISO 31000)
- Knowledge of the best industry practices from various companies in project planning and control
- Advanced knowledge of the most utilized project management software tools with related benefits (e.g.: Primavera, MS Project and others )